No card designer link

4 years 7 months ago
Doug Dotchin
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
No card designer link #6505
Why are my buttons to card designer missing on my configuration tab? I also have Card Exchange Ultimate installed.
4 years 7 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
No card designer link #6508
Hi Doug,

The Card designer button is only visible on the configuration tab of the visitors view, it does not appear on the configuration tab of the other views.
Could you confirm what view you are currently on bu checking the selected view in he bottom left ?

It is also possible that the Card designer button could be hidden if you setup user logins and hid that button from the user, I expect this is not the case but just worth mentioning.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Bechelli
CardExchange Solutions Support Team

"If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution." (Steve Jobs)
4 years 7 months ago
Doug Dotchin
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
No card designer link #6509
Craig- I have confirmed I am in Visitor view, attached is a screen shot. I also installed on a second PC with the same results. I have not set up any users

Doug
Attachments:
4 years 7 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
No card designer link #6510
Hi Doug,

Can you browse to the following folder:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\VisitorExchange\License
And open the lservrc file in notepad, do you see just one entry with the details "CEV1Demo" version " ?

If so can you email me the license file please ?
You will need to zip it first and send it to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Was it just the trial demo you installed ?
Can you confirm the full version that is showing under the about screen of the Assist tab ?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Bechelli

"If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution." (Steve Jobs)
4 years 7 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
No card designer link #6514
Hi Doug,

It looks like we are not currently giving the option to edit the badge design in the evaluation, the license does not include the option for the designer so the button is removed as well as the preview from the main visitors view.

I need to check if that is by design, or if it was something that was missed.
As soon as I have something I will let you know.

Cheers,
Craig

Craig Bechelli

4 years 7 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
No card designer link #6528
Hi Doug,

Please try updating using th below link:
www.dropbox.com/s/ww28cgmfpxnbon5/VisitorExchange11012.exe?dl=0

After this you will need to go to the view tab and click on restore view, then choose restore default to show the badge preview on the main visitors screen.

Craig

Craig Bechelli