7 years 1 month ago
Ufot
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Missing activation code #2943
Hi!

I was trying to download the free CardExchange version 8 upgrade but I can´t seem to find my activation code. I have the serial number and Machine ID but the activation code is missing. Is there any way to get "retrieve" the activation code? The license is registered to this current machine.

Best regards
Johan
7 years 1 month ago
Marcel Oosterhof
Administrator
Administrator
More
Missing activation code #2944
Hi Johan,

Please send your serial number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can look it up for you.

Marcel Oosterhof
Support Team

Simplicity means an easy to use interface even for complex solutions...
3 years 4 months ago
Matt
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Missing activation code #6669
Good Morning,

Our secretaries workstation crashed and we had to replace it with a new desktop., We have misplaced our activation code, would it be possible for us to get it again? I atempted to reach out to the email provided but it gave me an error:
550 5.1.1 <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
3 years 4 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
Missing activation code #6670
Hi Matt,

Please email
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
with your serial number and we can confirm your activation code for you.

Craig

Craig Bechelli
CardExchange Solutions Support Team

"If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution." (Steve Jobs)

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.