All liceneses are in use

8 years 5 months ago
gaston
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
Topic Author
All liceneses are in use #1900
When launching CE we encounter an "All licenses are in use. Please try again later." error message. We don't have any other stations open.
Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
All liceneses are in use #1901
Hi Gaston,

This message means that CardExchange cannot get a valid license from the license manager. There can be various causes for that:

1. The Sentinel RMS License Manager service is not running on the server.
2. The Sentinel RMS License Manager service is running, but no valid license has been loaded.
3. The CardExchange.ini file of the client does not point to the correct server name.
4. The fire wall is blocking the communication, either on the client or on the server.

You should check with the WlmAdmin tool on the server whether there are valid licenses in the License Manager. If that is not the case, you have to check whether the machine ID has changed (for example because the dongle has been removed or the network card has been changed). Otherwise, the fire wall is the most likely cause.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
8 years 5 months ago
gaston
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
Topic Author
All liceneses are in use #1902
Hi Rutger,
I believe the problem started because we had to re-locate our server to a virtual machine. I've reset the licenses manager, but now I need to re-activate the licenses.
Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
All liceneses are in use #1903
Hi Gaston,

The unlock code is shown when the files in the data folder have been manipulated illegally or when the data folder is only copied partially to a new location. This is not related to whether your license works or not. On the other hand, if you move to a different server, you have to reactivate the license. This has not been done as far as I can see in the licensing system. in any case, the unlock code is:

U0b9PahqeJGMIbNKLr2AIK8n3ms=

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
8 years 5 months ago
gaston
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
Topic Author
All liceneses are in use #1904
Rutger,
I tried that code you provided and it is rejecting it as Invalid. Additionally when we tried to use the online activation it rejected it as the activation code is not valid.
Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
All liceneses are in use #1906
It helps if you send the code as text instead of a screen shot. That saves me typing and avoids typing mistakes. What I do not understand is how you can get this message if your license is not working. What activation info are you using for the online activation?

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

8 years 5 months ago
gaston
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
Topic Author
All liceneses are in use #1908
I fixed the issue with the license manager. It wasn't running properly and pointing to the incorrect location.

There is the code:
0697aa74-7535-4ecd-8828-b0770af22837
8 years 5 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
All liceneses are in use #1909
The unlock code is YM6QSyIn3x7XO+AQAH4f5hvPu0c= (including the equals sign at the end).

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

8 years 5 months ago
gaston
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
Topic Author
All liceneses are in use #1910
Thank you!
We're in.
3 years 10 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
All liceneses are in use #6418
Hi rutger
am facing the similar problem with message showing all the license are in use
when I checked my server system,it shows all the sentinel service are running, the environment is contain correct license file,the firewall is off. etc

But I cant open card exchange at all,same error message appear

kindly advise

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.