No saved CSN of Mifare Card with USB Encoder

9 years 5 months ago
Juan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
No saved CSN of Mifare Card with USB Encoder #2080
Hello, I have a FARGO HDP 5000, no encoder. I have an USB omnikey 5321, when i test it, it works, but it only saves de the csn to the database when i have uncheked the box "do you want to print this card?" in the settings. When i check it and click the print card button, it start printing, asks for the user to put the card on the reader, it reads and says that the process was complete, but it wont save the csn on the database.

Any answers? thank you.
9 years 5 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
No saved CSN of Mifare Card with USB Encoder #2081
Hi Juan,

The fact that the serial number is nit written to the database in this configuration is a bug in CardExchange that nobody ever run into before. It will be solved in the next bug-fix release. In the meanwhile you can opt for creating separate card definitions for printing and encoding.

If this is an urgent issue that needs to be speeded, please, contact your vendor and have them contact our Sales department.

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)