Trust ID PBCEX logo 300x102

Variable image not showing

8 years 6 months ago 8 years 6 months ago by Rutger Koperdraad.
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Topic Author
Variable image not showing #2335
A customer wrote:

I am currently evaluating your product and would like some information before we purchase it. I am trying to get the Variable Image feature to work and am having trouble. I have a Variable image defined as described in the following screen prints. I have a file with the name Member.tiff located in the logo folder. When I view a card for an individual with IndividualType = Member the logo does not display.

Do you have better documentation on how to implement Variable images. Also, the help file I downloaded seems to be for an older version of the Card Designer.

Reply:
The configuration looks fine. Since the image is not showing either in the designer, despite the fact that you correctly set the defult value for the image path, there is probably an issue with the image itself. Would it be possible to post the image, so I can have a look?

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
Attachments:
8 years 6 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Variable image not showing #2341
Here is the logo I am trying to use.
8 years 6 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Variable image not showing #2342
Do you have documentation for the new version of the card designer?
8 years 6 months ago 8 years 6 months ago by Audra .
Audra
More
Variable image not showing #2343
Hello Paul.

The documentation is being finalized and is expected to be completed in the next few weeks. We had some updates to add to the documentation which has delayed it's release.

Thank you.

Audra
cardexchangesolutions.com
8 years 6 months ago
Audra
More
Variable image not showing #2344
Hello Paul.
There is no image.

Audra
cardexchangesolutions.com
8 years 6 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Variable image not showing #2346
I had to enclose the file in a .7z format because tiff file format does not seem to be allowed.

File Attachment:

File Name: Member.7z
File Size:44 KB
Attachments:
8 years 6 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Topic Author
Variable image not showing #2348
Hi Paul,

Still cannot download this image. Isn't it possible to post it in zip or rar format?

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
8 years 6 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Variable image not showing #2359
It is in 7 zip format.
8 years 6 months ago
Paul
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Variable image not showing #2360
How about I email it to you.
8 years 6 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Topic Author
Variable image not showing #2361
Please, send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I cannot download it from the above post, because it goves me an error. I'm not familiart with the 7-zip format, but I will see how I can read it.

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer