6 years 3 months ago
Bob
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
BARCODES #5693
Hello All,

I hope someone can help me, I am using card exchange "Producer Designer" and just installed the latest update. When I printed my card, the barcode just comes out as a black strip. When I had printed the same card (different names) before the update it did not do this. Can anyone tell me what I need to change in order to have it print the barcode. Thanks in advance.

Bob
6 years 3 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
BARCODES #5694
Hi Bob,

The new version has a different default setting that the old one with respect to the way printing is done. Please, go to the Page setup window of the designer, Template tab, and switch off the options Print using the GDI+ and Pre-rendering. After that, the barcode should print as before.

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
6 years 3 months ago
Bob
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
BARCODES #5695
Hi...

Well that worked, but now it is printing front and back on separate cards whereas before I was getting front and back on one card...

Bob
6 years 3 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
BARCODES #5696
Hi Bob,

In the CardExchange designer, for the page that is the back of the card, can you check that the checkbox for "Backside" under the Page Layout tab is ticked ?
If that is checked then it is likely a setting in the printer driver, what printer are you using ?

Regards,
Craig

Craig Bechelli
CardExchange Solutions Support Team

"If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution." (Steve Jobs)
6 years 3 months ago
Bob
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
BARCODES #5697
Thanks for all the help guys... I figured it out. In the page setup on the front of the card both front and back were ticked... once I took the check out of the 'backside' box on the front page it printed correctly...

thanks again