6 years 6 months ago
Rich
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Text character limit? #5480
Producer Prem 9.1

I am trying to print a linear barcode using Code39 and Concatenation with 3 fields. The data that should be in the bar code for example would be Lucile Butleur. If I have more than like 6 or 7 characters total including spaces the code is generated but not recognized. Also when this happens the barcode starts to look blurry on the screen and once it gets that way you have to delete the entire code and start over. If I use a fixed object with no concatenation it is clear and works fine when printed.

What is the proper settings I should be using to make a linear barcode that can contain the fields First Name, Last Name, Employee Number?
6 years 6 months ago
Craig Bechelli
Administrator
Administrator
More
Text character limit? #5481
Hi Rich,

I have just tested this and it works fine for me, I used you example "LUCILE BUTLEUR" and the barcode is the same for both a fixed value and a concatenation.
Would you be able to attached your card template ?
You can export this from the configuration tab.

Please also make sure that you are using uppercase characters, although CardExchange allows you to use lowercase the standard is uppercase letters and numbers.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Bechelli
CardExchange Solutions Support Team

"If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution." (Steve Jobs)