How do I use the same database on both sides of the same card
4 years 11 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Using same database on both sides of card #5096
Hi Keith,

You can add objects to the backside of the card and link them to database fields in exactly the same way as you do on the front side. You can for example, drag and drop fields from the database on your design, as described here: help.cardexchangesolutions.com/en/Applic...database_columns.htm . Please, explain what problem you are encountering with using the database fields on the backside.

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)
4 years 11 months ago
Keith Williams
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Using same database on both sides of card #5097
Hi Rutger
Thanks for the reply.
I am needing a card with the same information on both sides. In setting up the new card I have nominated a double sided card and an xls file for the database. When it come to the card setup in Cardexchange the data from the database is shown on Layout 1. I have not been able to include the same database on Layout 2
regards
Keith
4 years 11 months ago
Rutger Koperdraad
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Using same database on both sides of card #5098
Hello Keith,

If you want to print the same information on both sides of a card, you should not create two layouts, but one layout with two pages (sides). You can copy any object on the front side and page it on the back side. Actually. designing and connecting the backside is in no way different from designing the front side. You should be more specific about your problem and probably include some screen shots of what you are not able to achieve.

regards,
Rutger.

Rutger Koperdraad
Senior Software Engineer

"A reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress, therefore, depends on the unreasonable man." (Bernard Shaw)

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.